Are you interested in becoming a social media ambassador for EgoAmo Posters?
Contact email@example.com for more details and please refer to our T&Cs below.
Competition Rules to stand a chance of being an Official Egoamo Brand Ambassador and Win a Free Framed Poster of your Choice and a free poster from us each month for a year!
Welcome to our “OFFICIAL EGOAMO BRAND AMBASSADOR JOURNEY” Competition (The “Competition” conducted and undertaken by Egoamo Posters a division of FTCASTD Group (Pty) Limited, a company registered in South Africa (referred to as “Egoamo”). These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Egoamo's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is only open to participants residing in South Africa with an Instagram account.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Egoamo or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Egoamo is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- The competition runs from 1 March 2021 to 25 March 2021. No late entries will be considered.
- To enter the competition participants need to repost the Official Egoamo Ambassadors Competition Post found on the Egoamo Posters Instagram Feed as a story on their page, then, find their favorite poster on www.egoamo.co.za and repost it as a story as well, finally, send Egoamo a message with a picture of how many views your stories got.
- A person may enter as many times as they like.
- The winner will be chosen based on how many views their stories have gotten.
- Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Closing Date - Entries must be received by Egoamo no later than 12:00pm on 25 March 2021.
- The prizes will consist of signing as an official Egoamo Brand Ambassador, Your Favorite Poster Framed by Egoamo Poster and A Free Poster every month for a year.
- Winners will be selected and announced on Friday 26 March 2021.
- The winner will be contacted through Instagram and will be required to provide a physical address within the borders of South Africa to allow for delivery of the prize.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners addresses as specified, within 21 days from the Announcement of the winners taking place.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of Egoamo not being able to contact the finalists Egoamo reserves the right to draw again.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner agrees to comply with.
Prize Winner Selection
- The prize winner will be one of 20 Official Egoamo Brand Ambassadors selected by having the most views on their competition entry stories.
- The prize winners will be notified by email and the prize winners’ names will be published on the Egoamo Instagram page.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- EgoAmo reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Egoamo and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Egoamo’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Egoamo reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Egoamo must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at Egoamo’s discretion.